F5 is a privately female-owned and operated Muay Thai and Strength gym located in Miracle Mile, Los Angeles.
Due to state guidelines on limited capacity and time needed for rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols between classes, the following are our current service offerings and changes to training structure:
Semi-Private Training Sessions are currently our only offering for both in-person strength and Muay Thai.
- All strength training programs are individually customized.
- Each student receives a personalized strength and fitness program designed by our programming team.
- Sessions are limited to 4 students per coach.
- The coach assists, every student with their individual training program.
- In Muay Thai, the coach gives drills, combos, and conditioning exercises, specific to a student’s level and goals.
- Muay Thai training uses a mix of shadow boxing, bag drills, and bodyweight conditioning.
FOR ALL TRAINING
- Training is socially distant compliant – 6ft apart from other students and coaches.
- Sessions run for approximately 55 minutes.
- Reservations are required for all sessions.
NOTE FOR NEW MEMBER INQUIRES
- F5 is a Member’s ONLY gym.
- Visitors, drop-ins, or guests are not allowed.
- Reservations to enter the gym are required to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff.
- If you are interested in joining F5, please contact us to schedule a Kickstart call.
- Our Membership Support Team works remotely and is unable to assist inquires at the gym.
Please read the full Gym & Training Policies for our COVID-19 Guideline Compliance.
Thank You For Helping Us Maintain a Clean, Safe, Socially Responsible Training Environment!
Semi-private training sessions are 55-minutes long. Available session times range from 6 am to 8:30 pm on weekdays and Saturdays from 7:30am – 11:30 am.
More training times will open on the schedule open as we grow, and the times consistently fill!
Members, please check online for available times. Please note, online reservations close for all sessions 2-hours before the start time of classes, so that we can properly prepare for member sessions.
Session times can fill up quickly! A waitlist feature is available and you will be notified of a spot opening up.
Please arrive TEN minutes before the start time for class to ensure entry. The doors will lock at the start time of the class.
For a PDF of scheduled session times with our coaches, please hit “Download” below.
However, please keep in mind, new times will be added as our community grows!