F5 is a privately owned and operated Muay Thai and Strength gym located in Miracle Mile, Los Angeles.
Due to the COVID-19 for closure, we moved all our services online.
A Monthly Membership to Online Coaching Includes:
- Live Classes Via Zoom - 8 classes per week
- Access to our Members Only Coaching Group Moderated by our Team
- New Muay Thai and Strength Tutorial Videos Weekly
- A Members Portal for Resources and Exercise Programs
- A Customized Nutrition Guide and Your First Nutrition Coaching Call Free
- Weekly Support Calls with a Coach (20-minutes)
- Options for Additional Private Training Live with a Coach
Our amazing, supportive, and bad-ass members are helping us in the "beta testing" of our coaching group now.
They are helping our team refine our new services and systems as we plow forward into the new territory of online fitness coaching.
Our team loves helping clients get strong, fit, and confident and will continue to help our community in their homes with their fitness and wellness.
We have not yet opened out coaching group to the public. Until we open our digital coaching doors to all, you can have a FREE home workout Program on us.
Fill out the form below to get the Fit at Home Program, and you'll be the first to know when our coaching team is taking new members!
x Coach Roxy Owner & Team Leader @F5SXMT
P.S. Please excuse our website, as it has not been fully updated since the COVID-19 forced closure and been pretty busy making sure we deliver awesome coaching and content to our members. 😉
WHAT MAKES F5 DIFFERENT?
- The first Muay Thai gym in the US to be owned and operated by a female coach.
- The first and only Muay Thai Gym gym owned by a female fighter who competed and won the first full-rules professional 5-round Muay Thai fight in United States history.
- First gym in the US to offer a full Muay Thai and Strength Training program at one gym.
- The first and only strength gym in LA to have coached nine trainers to get successfully StrongFirst, SFG certified.
- The one of only two gyms in Los Angeles to be a StrongFirst Affiliate gym.
Through consistent, dedicated training I’ve completely transformed my body in 6 months and my aforementioned health concerns have disappeared.
I‘m stronger, faster, more flexible, more confident … all the tools you need to accomplish your fitness goals are here and you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better environment.
I’m not what you would call a natural athlete. I’ve never joined any kind of gym or had any kind of regular exercise routine. I hate going to regular gyms!
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to become hooked from day one.
Super supportive community, amazing trainers, and I’ve found that I am an athlete!
I’m amazed at the progress I’ve made and I feel incredible.
I LOVE this place! I think it may be the best thing I have ever done in my life.
My friends can tell you how much I hate to work out, but this has changed my entire attitude towards sweating!
It is the only thing that has gotten me off my couch and improved my health.
F5 is more than a gym. It’s a community.
All the coaches are very supportive. The small classes are great and enable the coaches to teach proper form and technique.
You will be pushed beyond your limits but you will feel better about yourself afterward.